Envicas - EPC


Public buildings

Public buildings with 250m² or more of usable floor area must have an energy performance certificate.
If it concerns a new building or a new user, the public organisation must draw up an EPC within 15 months of the building being taken into use. The EPC must be placed where it can be easily seen by the public, to raise public awareness of its importance.

It takes a year to prepare an EPC, since an accredited energy expert must record the energy consumption over this period.

Envicas is an accredited energy expert for public buildings, and can help you draw up these certificates.

Private homes

An energy performance certificate (EPC) shows how energy-efficient a building is. All homes for sale or let, and certain public buildings, must have such a certificate. With over 10 years of experience and counting, we are your perfect partner for drawing up these certificates.